Sunday, January 31, 2010

Still jet lagged

The time now is 8:54pm and I feel like it's been passed my bedtime since 2pm this afternoon. My eyes are so tired and my head hurts, almost feels like a hangover.... almost.

I got up a little before 6am this morning to the sound of the cock-a-doodle-doo outside. It's not our chickens, we don't have any here. I've seen chickens running around wild around the neighborhood. I got up and looked out the window and saw that the full moon that was still out. So, of course I had to have a photograph.  


the moon


I got up and had my cup of coffee and off to the farmers market we went to get some fish and vegetables.
IMG_4122  the palenke (market)  IMG_4135 more fish 



My mom's cat and I became friends instantly. He is such a sweetheart and he's very affectionate! He sounds like a little baby crying when he's meowing... so weird. Sometimes I think it's my nephew making that sound. His name is Me.
IMG_4065


No comments:

Post a Comment