Saturday, August 14, 2010

Muir Woods

I haven't been to Muir Woods in years and I only live about a 30 minute drive away. Believe it or not, that was only the second time in my life that I have been there. I need to appreciate my city and venture out a little more. If only I could have hiked a little further..... oh well. My poor boyfriend has knee problems and I can't make him walk for too long. The only reason I got him out there is the Muir Woods Cafe. We were watching "The Best Food I Ever Ate" on the food network and someone mentioned that this cafe had the BEST grilled cheese sandwich he ever had. So we went out there and checked it out. The grilled cheese wasn't the best I ever had, but OMG... tomato soup was awesome! Kept us warm too. You would know if you've been to Muir Woods, it's always foggy and wet. Keep that in mind when you go. And remember to stop by the cafe before your hike,  the soup will help warm your soul. 

IMG_6637


I love this photograph. This is one of my faves...




Here are other photos taken at Muir Woods:
IMG_6644   IMG_6650   IMG_6652  IMG_6653

1 comment:

  1. My favorite time at Muir Woods is during a rain. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete